Friday, May 14, 2010

Home

There's this thing that I kind of forgot about. It's called "free time." Since I got home late last night, I've slept, unpacked, and that's about it. I've been lounging around, catching up on the blogs I read, meeting Dad's two new beehives (new project), working my way through Dan Simmons' sci-fi epic Hyperion--cheers, Kingston; it's awesome!--and biding time before I get to meet my new nephew, Maxwell Holiday Hunter, tonight.

What I am not doing is writing. I am taking a break for a few weeks, I think. Josh, I got the e-mail with your notes, and I'm opting not to look at them until I decompress for a bit. Thank you, and send The Story Thief when you're done with your polishing!

Think I'll work some Smarthinking shifts this weekend to try and get some money, but mostly I plan on reading and relaxing. I'll update again when I actually have something to talk about. For now, it's good to be home.

4 comments:

  1. YAY! SEATTLE (okay, Bothell)!!! Enjoy...and get ready for our Inception date in July :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, dude. Relax. I'm pushing through The Story Thief, but I'll have a copy for you before I leave for Chi-town.

    Have fun.

    Joshua

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Josh: Do that. Always remember that soon you'll have a baby, and then how will you write?

    @Chelsea: "Inception date" sounds very creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hellsea: I wish you would incept me and Em

    ReplyDelete