Thursday, April 8, 2010

AWP

Josh wants me to blog, so I'm blogging while he's in the shower. Suck it! Ha ha! Okay, now he's out. Josh, Kenny, Chas, and I are sharing a hotel room in Denver while we attend AWP. Today is the first day of the conference proper, and I've attended a panel, a reading, wandered the bookfair, and schmoozed with people from UNH and WWU (and a few inbetween from Houston and Portland State). I'm already pooped, lying on the hotel bed, and in a few hours I have to be up and about for the keynote address by Michael Chabon. Denver is also awesome, although I wish I could afford to eat all the delicious steak and Mexican food and beer. Oh well. Possibly I'll blog more about this later.

3 comments:

  1. Yes! I'm glad Josh is kicking your ass into blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha. I read your blog as "I pooped", not "I'm pooped". I was just thinking "how did he do that since Josh is in the shower? Anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I finally was around a computer to read your blog. I will be blogging about our experiences, and don't worry, pics will go up today...everywhere!

    Love
    Joshua

    ReplyDelete