Thursday, February 25, 2010

Update from the bottom of a pit

I have been sick for six days. I have left the apartment only two times since Saturday afternoon, and both times were horrible mistakes. After much haranguing from Ashley and friends, I have finally agreed to go to the health center (my way is to wait it out and see if I get better on my own, but that doesn't seem to be happening). The worst part about being this sick is that I'm sick enough to stay home and have oodles of time on my hands, but too sick to have the mental wherewithal to use it. If my brain were functioning right I could have written so much! I could have done so much work, as well as non-required writing, but instead I just tool around in OpenOffice for an hour, write a decent paragraph, then lie on the couch. Blerg. Anyway, I'll stop whining--just wanted to give an update. I look forward to health, energy, and proper brain function.

2 comments:

  1. I support being sick if it means you will blog more.

    Just kidding. Get better :) (but keep blogging)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I only have a blog because I live in another country and apparently people depend on it for new. But I hate blogging. From the depths of my soul. I prefer to read and obsessively comment.

    ReplyDelete