Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Belated Halloween

Ha, I never post on here any more. So Ashley and I had a lovely Halloween. She went as Margot Tenenbaum (of The Royal Tenenbaums) and I went as a deer. Friday night was a party at Andrew and Keith's house and Saturday night we went to the Portsmouth parade, then watched Donnie Darko, always an excellent Halloween choice.

Ashley doing her best Margot expression.

Deer.

At the parade, small children wanted their picture taken with me. "My daughter is really into bucks. All about bucks. She wants her picture taken with anything buck-related. Do you mind?" Of course not. Here are some other kick-ass costumes we saw.

Keith and Nate as Garth and Wayne.

GREENMAN!

Greenman and the deer dancing, Ashley poking her head out creepily.

Video game characters in the Portsmouth parade. The guy dressed up as Ness from Earthbound gets an A for obscurity.



3 comments:

  1. AN A FOR AWESOME-I'M-GOING-TO-DOWNLOAD-AN-EMULATOR-RIGHT-NOW-AND-REPLAY-THAT-ENTIRE-GAME-EVEN-THOUGH-I-SHOULD-BE-WORKING-ON-MY-DISS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say an A for ultimate nerdiness - but it looks like Matt beat me to it. In his own way.

    ReplyDelete