Sunday, September 13, 2009

Playlist


Albums I've been listening to:

The Turtles - "Twenty Greatest Hits"
Fleet Foxes - "Sun Giant EP"
The Zombies - "Odessy and Oracle"
The Love Lights - "Problems and Solutions" and "Lakes and Ponds EP"
Arcade Fire - "Neon Bible"
The Shins - "Wincing the Night Away"

Here's a link to some Love Lights stuff. I recommend "Evermore" from Lakes and Ponds, and anything from either of the live albums. They played in Bellingham last night, at Boundary Bay, and I would love to have been able to go. I need to catch up with Jeff and con him into sending me some new recordings.

I'm posting this because I have nothing real to post. I'm doing homework, reading a lot, and working at the OCM. Promise I'll update when something exciting happens.

2 comments:

  1. Nice choices. I've never actually heard Love Lights recordings, but I really started to like them live right before I left town...Mmmm Boundary Bay Beer and a band sounds real, real good right now!

    ReplyDelete